Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch


At the beginning of this month, Matthew and I got to go to the pumpkin patch with his preschool class. It seemed strange to me to only have one child to keep track of. We had a lot of fun wandering through the pumpkins. Matthew finally found the one he wanted but after we picked it he wasn't too keen on carrying it because "it was dirty." After everyone had pumpkins, we met back for doughnuts and the kids got to play on the various attractions that were set up. Matthew loved the slides they had put together with hay bales and plastic sheets. He could have stayed there all day. I was surprised how daring he was jumping down the slides. My favorite part was watching his face and then getting a big bag of freshly dug carrots to take home-- ones that I didn't have to wash.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free slideshow design