Sunday, October 31, 2010

Matthew is Four!

On the morning of October 28th, at 6:30 to be exact, the lights in our bedroom flipped on and Matthew proudley announced, "It's my Birthday!" I'd set out his presents in his room the night before and he woke up, saw them, then got everyone out of bed. I told him to get back in bed so I could bring him breakfast. He did, but he didn't eat much because he wanted to open presents. Matthew got race cars and a race track along with a pillow pet which seems to be the popular present with my kids this year. Matthew also got his first bike for his birthday. Unfortunately, he suffers from the Anderson disorder of not being able to pedal. We are working on it and soon he will be zipping around the house. The good part is, he gets to practice inside the house as it is still under construction and very open right now.

Matthew wanted to have a party with Luke, Lindsey, Heather, Savannah, Mom, Dad and Smudge. That made it easy for me. He is quite an animated little boy and a lot of fun to have in our family.