Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lindsey Turns 12

Lindsey is twelve years old. It is hard to believe that my little girl who was born on the floor so many years ago is actually twelve. (It makes me feel old.) She had a fun day with breakfast in bed and a shopping trip later that day to pick out clothes. She doesn't trust what I pick so she chose to pick out her own gifts. She also got to miss some school and go to lunch with me. Later that evening we went out to dinner. She is postponing a party with her friends until we have more furniture in the house.

I know Lindsey has been looking forward to turning 12 for quite some time. She now gets to go to Young Womens. I think she was most excited about not having to sing for the Mother's Day program with the Primary. We are proud of all she has accomplished and we appreciate all she does for our family. She is growing into a beautiful young woman on the inside and outside.