Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Little Bit of Drama

It appears the drama bug hit our home and decided to burrow in for a while. We just had the Primary Program in our ward. It was fun to watch the kids, not just mine but all of them. It was also a little strange to have Luke sitting next to us in the pew. Savannah delivered her part beautifully, she just went with the wrong group. Matthew taught us all that "Joseph Smith went to the grove to play." And Heather and Lindsey entertained us with a violin performance. I have to commend our Primary Presidency for including all of the kids in a very large primary, and letting many of the kids share their talents.

Just when I thought we were finished with practices I got called in and was assigned to do the ward roadshow. Our First Counselor (apparently the Bishop was afraid to extend this calling to me) informed me the roadshows were going to be held in October. I replied, "Oh, so they're next year." His response--"No, next month!" This should be a fun adventure.