Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lindsey goes to Canada

Hi, when I went to Canada, there were people smoking everywhere! It was disgusting. Other than that, Canada was pretty fun. I saw the Winter Olympics, and had lots of fun with my Dad! I saw. . .
Speed Skating
Curling
Ice Hockey
Figure skating ice dance
and
Figure skating Ladies short dance
My favorite event was. . .CURLING! I don't really know why. I just enjoyed watching it.
I really liked going to Canada, but I'm really really really glad I'm home now. I missed almost everything, I'm going to stick to short trips from now on. I stayed up there for 6 days!
Oh yah, because all the other motels were sold out, my Dad and I stayed in this hotel from the fifties! Seriously, we went to the swimming pool to check it out, and we saw a sign that read. .
All ladies must wear bathing caps!

Bathing Caps, really. I decided I didn't want to go swimming, ever.

On the second day in Canada we ate lunch in the food court in the mall. We had Chinese Food, real Chinese food, it was grosser than gross! And we sat by these Chinese people, I watched them. I tried to do what they were doing, using chopsticks. I figured, I would stick to forks and knives.

Well, that's pretty much all that I can explain, the Olympics were so cool, I don't know how to put them in words.

BYE!