Sunday, January 17, 2010

Myjobchart.com

I found this link on another person's blog and thought I would give it a try. I think this is a great idea and wanted to share it. Myjobchart.com let's you assign jobs to your kids on the computer. They get to login under their own name and picture, view their jobs, and check the job off when they are done. You assign each job a point value and you can decide what the points represent. It will also email or text the parent when the job is completed-- a little over the top, I know, but if you're into that kind of thing. The idea is that kids are so computer oriented nowadays, this is something that they will enjoy doing. My kids are real excited about it and I am too. I'll let you know how it goes but you may want to check it out. By the way, it's free!