Friday, June 24, 2011

Matthew's Preschool Graduation


Although this is Matthew's first year of preschool, and he has another to go, his class had a graduation. I'm not sure what they are graduating from, but the program was worth attending. I laughed so hard, I literally almost fell over in my chair. The kids at this age are so funny and they love to perform (except the few that don't and it is just as fun to watch them.)

Matthew had 13 kids in his class. All year, we had a carpool running with 5 of the students. Class really couldn't start until we showed up. Throughout the year it has been comical taking these kids to school and listening to their conversations. I always was left with a smile on my face.

The graduation performance consisted of a program with numerous songs, dances, and the kids all had a part to memorize and present. Matthew was hilarious when they sang "A Toot a Tot". He ended up looking like he was trying to lay an egg as he was singing. He stole the show on that song. Some of his friends were just as funny sharing stories about home life and singing. Kids are so honest, it is refreshing. I look forward to next year's graduation, and the many graduations to follow.