Monday, May 23, 2016

Graduation Begins

It is hard to believe but Luke graduated from seminary yesterday.  It is the beginning of the end of his high school career.  There has been so many activities, deadlines, meetings, etc to get to this point.  I was starting to feel like it wouldn't come.  But, now it has started and I'm not sure how I feel.

In my mind, he will always be my little boy.  My little friend that came racing home from kindergarten with puppy dog ears and a black nose stuck to his face.  I could not be prouder of the young man he is becoming.  Some of those teenage edges are starting to soften as he looks toward his future.  I truly have been blessed to be his mother.
Luke spoke at his seminary graduation.  He did a fabulous job sharing his testimony and lessons he learned in seminary.  He shared thoughts about taking personal responsibility for growth in the gospel.